When you create a new Portal, you can use your existing marketing website or use our website builder. We recommend using our website builder if you don't have a website yet or if you are unhappy with the one you have.
Portal website builder functionality
- You can enable and customize 5 pages - Home, Team, Services, Contact Us, and Pricing.
- On each page, you can upload your own images and customize all the text.
- We do not yet let you create fully custom pages, but this feature is on the roadmap.
Marketing website settings
- On Settings/Marketing website, you can enable Call Scheduling. When this is turned on, you can enter a link to your appointment scheduling tool (like Calendly) and your website will show a prominent "Schedule a Call" button.
- On Settings/Marketing website, you can add links for your social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). When added, these are shown in the footer of your website.
- On Settings/Customization, you can add website meta information. This is recommended to improve your SEO ranking.
Accessing your public website
Anyone that goes to your URL will see your marketing website when they are signed out and your portal when they are signed in. So one way to see your public facing website it to log out of your portal. In addition to this path, we added a Preview button right beside "Marketing website" on your sidebar that you can click to open your public website in a new browser tab.
When you are using our website builder you can also connect your custom domain. If your URL is <yourwebsite.com>.com then this is the page that shows both your marketing website and your portal depending on whether a user is signed in or not.